We are looking for Programmer Analyst (Java) who will be part of our Software Development Team in the Greater Toronto Area to successfully deliver Application Development and System Integration projects.
As a Programmer Analyst (Java), you will be responsible for development, system analysis, design and testing of applications while adhering to quality and documentation standards.
- 2 to 5 years experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong OO Analysis, Design and Development skills.
- At least 2 years experience of development in Java EE preferably on IBM WebSphere or Oracle WebLogic.
- Good Knowledge of Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS and Web Services
- Good knowledge of JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Scripts, AJAX, DOJO, JSON, JQuery and other UI technologies
- Good knowledge of UML and SDLC
- Experience in the Financial Industry
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL