Customer Delivery Manager, Vancouver
Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) manages the overall client relationship and associated client delivery operations, attains the revenue goal through account farming. This includes responsibility for revenue assurance and sales targets, financial forecasting and invoicing. CDM routinely meets with managers and client leadership across multiple sites to review performance of existing business and/or new business propositions. Provide leadership and influences employee engagement, development, performance management, and communicate corporate initiatives and directives as necessary to keep teams apprised and engaged. CDM adhere to key performance objectives, indicators, metrics, and ratios ensuring top performance. Oversee all aspects of the operational services. Work strategically to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results. Work closely with clients and business partners to resolve all related issues. Improves efficiency and accuracy of business process; create and implement process improvements. Identify revenue growth opportunities to grow the business. Meet all Statement of Work (SOW) requirements.
Key Performance Objectives
- Achieve 100% contractual bonus goals, revenue generation, expenses, forecasting, and financials.
(Strategic thinking, customer focus, project management, results orientation, global business acumen, achievement motivation)
Actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core strategy and goals to site leadership and program managers. Establish metrics for success, set clear priorities, and drive the project to meet goals. Understand the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal and client requirements. Ensure that revenue targets are achieved to attain bonus, and avoid penalties.
- Manage day-to-day operations and deliverables.
(Problem solving, data analysis, customer focus, attention to detail, results orientation)
Responsible for managing service levels, client satisfaction scores, revenue targets and provide oversight on bottom-line. Deliver timely and efficient solutions to all clients’ requests. Employ effective organizational and time-management skills to deliver solutions to routine and emergency requests and general needs within established timelines. Prepare and review reports. Attend site and client meetings/calls, quarterly business reviews, hold team meetings to review sales, performance and future improvement planning to include action plans. Determine appropriate use of resources and work actively for resource fulfilment to meet goals and schedules.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with goals.
(Data analysis, customer focus, ROI calculations, persuasion, problem solving, strategic thinking, achievement motivation)
- Revenue and EBIDTA goals
- Forecasting accuracy (commercial and resource)
- Client, customer, and Employee satisfaction scores
- Employee Satisfaction scores
Gather information, analyze data, observe the process, and lead the effort to consistently improve each process and performance, up-sell. This includes challenging every aspect of the operations and sales processes. Recommended changes must be monitored and measured to ensure bottom-line impact to the process.
- Drive client message, actively manage staff, engagement, and productivity.
(Customer focus, leadership, staff development, accountability, coaching, interviewing, motivation, resourcefulness, high integrity)
Responsible for mentoring, coaching, evaluating, and developing Onshore co-ordinators/managers. Provide support, information and assistance. Accountable for managing all day-to-day issues and escalate/respond to all issues as appropriate. Help the staff to set realistic and measurable service and sales goals. Monitor progress towards goals. Ensure timely contract renewals, change management and revenue collection.
- Manage the communication.
(Team work and collaboration, fairness, follow through, engagement, honesty, openness, directness, timeliness)
Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude. Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with clients and business partners to ensure that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimal business impact. Offer clear and objective alternatives and work with the team to help implement solutions. Identify and communicate any potential problems or challenges as they surface. Communicate changes in priorities and direction of the goal or project to the staff. Daily communication with clients, effectively communicates action plans and inquiries from clients.
- Strong understanding of IT Services business, core values, and goals
- Ability to run account with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Data analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Sales(Account Farming) experience
- Technology acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Telecom Domain (OSS/BSS)
- Experience in New business development within existing account
- Atleast 5 years of experience in managing Service Delivery operations with more than $5 million in revenue
- Prior experience working with onshore/offshore model with Matrix-style relationships
- Support function expertise